This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to identifying, searching, evaluating, organising and communicating online informati
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Determine what online information is needed to meet a particular requirement.
- Search securely for online information using search engines and social media applications.
- Critically evaluate information using a range of criteria.
- Manage and organise information using a range of tools.
- Plan, draft, review and deliver online information.
What are the benefits of this module?
- Certifies best practice in information literacy.
- Covers the key skills and knowledge needed when researching and evaluating topics on the web.
- Can be applied to research and information search relating to any topic area.
- Ensures that you can create factually sound, well-structured, well-researched, and appropriately expressed outputs.
- Developed by ECDL Foundation, a global social enterprise with 20 years of experience in developing individuals’ digital competences.
Last updated: 21-Jul-18