This module sets out essential knowledge and skills relating to data analytics concepts, statistical analysis, data set preparation, data set summarisation and data visualization.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts relating to the application of data analytics in business.
- Understand and apply key statistical analysis concepts.
- Import data into a spreadsheet and prepare it for analysis using data cleansing and filtering techniques.
- Summarise data sets using pivot tables and pivot charts.
- Understand and apply data visualization techniques and tools.
- Create and share reports and dashboards in a data visualization tool.
Last updated: 18-Mar-22